C3ENGINEERING DESIGN CONSULTANCY : EXPERTES IN BUILDING ENVELOPES
The design and construction phases are key stages for a successful real estate operation. In spite of all precautions taken during these phases, damages can occur. Therefore expert assessments, either court ordered or informal ones, are essential in order to restore full ownership of the work. The C3 design consultancy carries out investigations under the authority of a named expert in insurance claims, in order to clearly identify the causes of a claim and to propose durable repair solutions.
In order to do this, our technical teams intervene to propose :
- An accurate assessment of the damages claim,
- Analysis of the construction design drawings,
- Surveys of the building envelope,
- Proposal of repair soliutions,
- Assembling of tender documents with plans, technical specifications file, breakdown of total price,
- An analysis of the offers and assistance in the choice of contractors for repairs,
- Work site supervision,
- Official acceptance of repair works.
C3 : DESIGN ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY
Building standards are constantly evolving (environment, energy, health, technical…), our mission of expertise of building facades consists of anticipating the depreciation of buildings, whether that be in technical, economical, security or architectural terms.
The management of these cases consists of a detailed audit of the existing work and identification of the ways to improve it. Several proposals with estimates are then presented to the contracting party. Studies can then be carried out according to the contracting party’s wishes, with the production of a traditional design project.
OUR AREAS OF INTERVENTION
- Design of new or renovated facades
- New buildings or renovations
- Research and innovation
- Feasibility studies
- Technical studies
- Description of work
- Drawing up of official documents (special technical specifications etc)
- Estimation of costs (estimates, breakdown of total price)
- Production of contractors’ bidding documents
- Estimation of work schedule
- Analysis of offers
- Work supervision
- Official acceptance of finished work
LABENNE (40) - FRANCE
See all projectsConsulting (1)Operations (18)Project Management & Conception (11) Our works PROGRAMRestoration of the Sainte-Thérèse Chapel in Labenne (40) YEAR2016 AREANC COSTNC CONTRACTING AUTHORITYCONSERVATOIRE DU LITTORAL PROJECT MANAGERC3 BUREAU D’ETUDES FACADES C3 MISSIONS Diagnosis of existing structure Analysis and proposal of remedial solutions Work estimates and intervention schedule Analysis of offers with production of a […]See project >